Welcome to the Official Blog of UnitedSexAddicts.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Club Sex Addict Report

Posted by CandiceMSweet
I just got home to Palm Springs! Had a blast! Always wanted to "occupy" a cage and see what happens. So I see Brooke Divine from Canada enter and we meet and after a few minutes, we kissed and then she decided to take the Collar & Leash I was wearing as a hint and she turned Dom on me. We kissed some more then she dragged me around for a while, stopping to spank me and offer my butt too others to spank. Then we found the cages, a few minutes later, I was climbing in one! Stayed there the rest of the night. Serviced 19 guys/gurls while in the cage. Had a blast! And upped my Protein intake too! I'm excited about the OB party next week, It's my BIRTHDAY week! So I hopefully will be accepting LOADS of presents! HugzNKisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment