Welcome to the Official Blog of UnitedSexAddicts.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

Featured Sex Addicts: Dezy • SilverFox

Silverfox - Click here to view profile!

Headline: Seeking Sexy Daytime Lover For Fun Times

Profile: "I work most weekends and nights...BUT if you've got a little free time, daytimes, I'd probably prove to be a most appreciatiive and admiring lover for you and most supportive to your needs. So, who am I? I'm upscale, great sense of humor, broad range of interests, friendly, safe, easy going, good conversationalist, even tempered,. sensual, open minded, very Versatile, and truly enjoy pleasing my lover as much as being pleased,so it might be best if you're Versatile as well. If you'd appreciate a mature distinguished gentleman who'd appreciate you and show it, then Don't be shy and take a chance and contact me!"

____________

Dezy - Click here to view profile!

Headline: I'm WHORE-ABLE!

Profile: "azn/spanish mix full-time, 5'9, 128lbs, size 4, very very soft smooth skin & lips, very fem, almost passable"

__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment