Welcome to the Official Blog of UnitedSexAddicts.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

UNRESTRICTED Friday! Thanks GuyLover50!

The site will be COMPLETELY UNRESTRICTED through SUNDAY thanks to GuyLover50, the amazing Sandy and our wildest new member, KinkyBitch!!! Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________

We want to thank our newest member to upgrade to Premium! Thanks GuyLover50!

"I am a very fit guy, love to work out, spin, Swim, SCUBA Dive.  I do not feel that I look my age.  I know I do not act it!  I have been told I look better in person, hmmm must be my arua. I am no prude, love it all. I am very oral with men or women. Love to kiss, lots of foreplay."

Today is GuyLover50 day. Check out their profile and tell them thanks for helping keep USA totally unrestricted today.

No comments:

Post a Comment